Health Risks of Ipod and prevention

I pods are so common that nowadays even kids own I pods.My 12 year old cousin owns 2 or 3, i guess!!!Even people having knowledge about PC,Mobile and their health risks are unaware of risks due to relatively harmless I pod.If you are one of the millions of I pod users out there, you're probably reading this with your earbuds in.Take them out even if only for a few minutes while you read this article.


Health Risks

1.Hearing loss : Hearing loss is very common among I pod users because most of them tend to use I pods at maximum volume.It's better to use I pods at low volume and avoid them while exercising.Besides Hearing loss severe head aches are also a common ailment.

2.Infection : Earbuds of I pods are found to cause ear infection especially when they are untidy or shared among several people.

3.I pod Finger : Handheld music machines are extremely popular and users are constantly using small, difficult buttons with the same finger in a repetitive motion.Anecdotal evidence from GPs shows that I Pod finger is similar to the pain sometimes caused by excessive text messaging on mobile phones, or by playing video-games too vigorously.

Tips For healthy Usage

1.Limit I pod usage to a requisite extent and always use them on medium volume especially if you use them regularly.Better use earbuds that does not make contact with inner parts of ear.

2.Better don't share your earbuds and always keep them clean.

Comments

  • Disclaimer

    This Site may contain articles related to "Hacking" but they are hosted in our site for educational purpose only.They are meant to give a better insight to the recent cyber threats. Neither Te-Bay nor it's contributors will be responsible for any damage arising from misuse of information hosted here . If you are not willing to accept these conditions, please stop using this site and the information hosted here.

  • Search

  • Buy & Get Lucky On Te-Bay

    Cheapest & Genuine Online Store
    Flipkart.com

    We Are Hot Favorite For...

      Subscribe 2 Our Newsletter

      Enter your email address:

      Delivered by FeedBurner

      Join our Community