Sonia Gandhi Profile On Congress Website Got Defaced (Includes Screen-shot of Defaced Site)
















Hey guys

I was chilling on web this afternoon and got notified that Sonia Gandhi Website got hacked. I was amused thinking Sonia Gandhi Website???
Hell where on earth it exist later reports came Congress Website got hacked. Again amused Hell Why I'm able to see it like normal one.

Later I found that Sonia Gandhi's Profile Page on Congress Website got defaced.

Lol These newbie kids in Hacking world, they don't know the technical terms and this media too. They just make their own terminologies....


I don't know when exactly I was surfing but it was almost 12 noon or maybe before that.
I was thinking of posting it on blog but got busy with some other work. I took that very lightly like some normal defacement. Now I'm cursing myself because if I had posted I might be the first one to notify about this defacement. Then in the noon one of my friend asked me to blog on this issue but I thought Why will anyone read my blog? They all know that her website got hacked lol, which actually is called defacement. I thought I should get something unique for which everyone will read my blog. I tried my best to get the site content after it was defaced. Firstly googled, went through many news and blogsites no one had it.
Finally managed to get one.

Here is the Original Screen Shot of the Defaced site:


















Facts That Ruled Today About Sonia Gandhi:

9th December : Her Profile Page got Defaced Today.
9th December : Today is her birthday
9th December : Today is International Anti-Corruption Day

What a Co-Incidence?


Anyways getting back to her profile page defacement. Untill 12Pm it was online. As it came into notice of Congress the site was shut down immediately. The site is still offline.

Earlier it was believed that this is the retaliation of Hackers on Mr. Kapil Sibbal statement and acts from which we all are aware. If you are not read my previous post.

But later after reading the content, we came to know that this is a serious issue and the page got defaced under the Indo-Pak Cyber War.

He has also given a mail address in his vulgar message and has identified himself as "Khantastic haXor" as displayed in pic above.

This is a serious issue and a security flaw.
I guess this is the worst cyber attack made by Pakistan till now. Commenting has been made on Prime-Minister. Retaliation by Indian Hacker is needed.

Comments

  • Disclaimer

    This Site may contain articles related to "Hacking" but they are hosted in our site for educational purpose only.They are meant to give a better insight to the recent cyber threats. Neither Te-Bay nor it's contributors will be responsible for any damage arising from misuse of information hosted here . If you are not willing to accept these conditions, please stop using this site and the information hosted here.

  • Search

  • Buy & Get Lucky On Te-Bay

    Cheapest & Genuine Online Store
    Flipkart.com

    We Are Hot Favorite For...

      Subscribe 2 Our Newsletter

      Enter your email address:

      Delivered by FeedBurner

      Join our Community